I am known by my students, clients, friends, and family to be a blunt speaking individual. While I make every attempt to be kind in my personal life, in my professional life kindness is not appropriate. Please do not misunderstand me – I want to hear your story and I want to understand why you have come to me, but I do not have time for you to tell me my business and/or correct me when I am trying to explain something to you. Time is always of the essence in this line of work.
It always amazes me the number of individuals who come to me for assistance who then turn around and try to tell me my business. They have no valid information whatsoever other than what they have seen in a movie or heard from a friend who saw it in a movie or read it online or some other most likely nonsensical place. The internet is a source of both information and ignorance and it really is important to understand the difference if you want to make it through life relatively unscathed.
So, just as a head’s up for some people who keep telling me what’s what, here are some basics everyone should know. I will elaborate further in the future.
- Just because you think you are haunted does not mean you actually have ghosts within your environment.
- Detrimental Energy Beings (DEBs) come in many shapes, forms, and sizes.
- DEBS do not need your permission to attach to you.
- DEBs do not need your permission to enter your house. Vampires are a made up story and if they existed probably would not care about your permission either.
- DEBs do not need your permission to attack you or your children or your pets.
- DEBs will not leave just because you spray holy water around a room. That will only make your things wet.
- Waving a cross will not make DEBs or ghosts go away. It is an object and objects have no inherent power over anything energetic.
- DEBs will not leave because you read something you found on the internet at them three times. That is nonsense and only makes you look silly when you shriek that out.
- 99.999% of ghosts are not trapped where they died.
- Ghosts will not “go into the light” just because you tell them to. That’s just silly.
- Mediums are conduits for communication – the vast majority of them do not know how to make an environment safe for people.
- Not everyone who says they are an exorcist or a shaman on the internet really knows what they are doing. Do your research – buyer beware!
- Just because someone’s grandma could see the dead or hear the dead does not mean that they themselves have the needed knowledge base comparable to tending a true haunting or a possession situation. Please stick with the valid experts so no one really gets hurt.
- Just because someone has a tv show does not mean they are compentent, knowledgeable, or effective – or even knows how to tell the truth. Please brush up your skills of observation to understand the difference between entertainment and professional skills.
- The professional exorcist does not dress like a dragged out gypsy. We are professionals and professionalsim requires us to be discrete in all ways as our clients don’t exactly what a billboard advertisement regarding who visits them.
Yes, I know you had an experience and for many, the experience is actually many incidents over a period of time which have scared you. I am not here to scare you. This is why I am not going to give you a master’s thesis on what is going on in your situation nor am I going to teach you about how to take care of it. When I take on a client, I eliminate what is bothering the client and make their space habitable again. I will give you some after-care instructions for you to continue to keep your space positive but it is not the end-all of solutions.
I was born to do this work. Many people like to say that, or they say they were drawn to the work, but the truth is there are very few of us who are born to this work much less effective at this work and many, many more wanna be’s who actually make the situation worse.
Please be careful in making your choices. Everything you do is an opportunity for both the Light and the Darkness and you are entirely responsible for every choice you make in your life.
©2017 Julia Knickerbocker ALL RIGHTS RESERVED